9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm I'm alright thanks. I doubt Scott has a webcam either. He's no Leslie Grantham.

Ooh next week we might have more than two people on Your Views at a time, haha. Will mess my body clock right up. But yeah, I've managed two weeks of early mornings :tup:

Hi everyone, I actually made it up to listen to some of the show today, and managed to get an appointment to see a doctor for later, yay. The Livestock Lounge sounded interesting. Now I'm regretting being lazy and not getting up before 10 at all in the last 2 weeks. I might do some listen againing this afternoon though, it sounds like Scott and the team are on good form.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Ah I remember last year they used to play that Upside Down song by Jack Johnson allllll the time. Well it's nice that I managed to get on Your Views for all of 2 minutes. My computer is crap though, that's my excuse for not joining in.

I have to say, I was a bit worried when I turned on the radio and heard that the Live Lounge smelt of poo.

Sounds like Moyles joins the Wurzels, Scott's impression.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Jo Whiley does genuinely sound like she's had fun in the mornings, whereas she sounds so much more uncomfortable when Chris talks to her.

Oh, it's like the end of an era, hearing those pips. :(

Do I go back to bed or not? Hmm..

See you all at 7am in July then. If I've not become some huge media star by then, haha.

I have to say, I was a bit worried when I turned on the radio and heard that the Live Lounge smelt of poo.

Yeah I mean Natasha Bedingfield was in the live lounge months ago. You'd have thought they'd have cleaned it by then.

Bugger forgot to mention the live chat to Scott. Oh well, he might read here.

They've been really really good, early mornings aside. I'm never too awake in the morning so I can never really appreciate the pre eight o clock stuff. But what I have heard has been amezzin'.

See you all at 7am in July then.

Do you know all the dates he's covering then?

Do you know all the dates he's covering then?

No, but I've been up for every breakfast show since the beginning of 2005. You start to see a pattern as to when he does shows. Always sticks out in my mind July 2005 when there was the July 7th bombings.