9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Urgh, I can't handle meat at the best of times, so to speak, so won't be having any of that this morning!

Reminds me of the world cup in 2002 when everyone had bacon rolls at 8am at school.

Hmm, I think my recordings are keen. They stopped before the show finished. I think may be my computer clock is out of sync. Ah I see what Jo did there :doubt:

Right then... what did you think of the show? Leave your comments here!

Today's show was brilliant! The Treadmill Trivia Challenge is genius, and I'm going to my mate's house (who has a treadmill) to have a go! :D I also cried a helluva lot at the RAOK. :( Such a sweet little kid!

There was no Top Gear gossip today. :(

Poor George. Any regulator will do. OFCOM. OFSTED. Ahhh!

Nooo, I'm whistling along to the opening song... Did he say it was only bley friday, or did he say tomorrow. I should wake up a bit.

0,,2007161412,00.jpg

Hahahaha. Left handside her fake house.

Hello hello! I'm at a place called vertigo. Ooh one of my 'best ever newspaper columns' is out today. Quite excited about that. I get to slag the newspaper off, and yet they find it funny. Odd world isn't it.

I'm arsed off this morning as I'd planned to go shopping with a friend from work. But after saying she'd go today, when I asked her yesterday she didn't reply to my texts. If she'd hinted from the start she didn't want to go it would have been alright... but no...

I'm so with Scott on this one. It arses me off when people say they hate DJs on the station. How can you 'hate' someone. You might not like the show, but how can you hate a DJ. Seems odd.

I'm in a cinema mood at the moment, may be it's the time of the year. He should go see Mr Bean, haha.

If you type 'premonition (2007 film) into wikipedia they practically spoil the whole movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premonition_%282007_film%29

Ah Cat Deeley, I'm with him on that. Ever since she's buggered off to America for American Idol. Why is she on there? Does she really need to be there! That other presenter is lazy because of it! And she does stars in their eyes.

Bottom right I guess!

deeley.jpg

Charlotte Church arses me off. I can't watch her show. I'm just not into it, and she's too smug.

Hahaha. That's real?! I was listening to some bloke having 'a leak all over the floor' the other night. He was asking callers if they were having leaks, but I think I got rid of it. Damnit.

Hi guys, sorry for not being here from the start, I was listening but the internet wouldn't connect, I think I'm on someone elses network now.

Well you've got to be in it to win it. So what celebrity do you 'hate' Grace?

The Snoop Dogg reporter sounded like Vanessa Feltz.