Unofficial Mills

9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

I just realised I could provide a service to the Geeks of Unofficial Mills! seen as though i'm already awake at 7am, I could provide everyone with a wake-up call to get them up and listening to Scott on Breakfast!

You ring me at 7am, and you won't be able to hear anything else all day. I will abuse you.

;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've already tried it. It doesn't work. You get told they'll be on in ten minutes... and it turns into three hours. I know how the producers feel when ringing up the DJs who sleep in twenty four times.

You ring me at 7am, and you won't be able to hear anything else all day. I will abuse you.

Mmmmmmatron!

why does chappers say bolton in the pocasts advert? they are trying to catch him out there.

The one that starts 'as it starts to get lighter... take radio 1 with you...' they play Annie Mac saying 'come on sue keep on bouncing' and just before they move on, you hear 'bolton'. Mentioned it a while ago...

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/communities/showthread.php?t=6376

Did I miss something? Boheminan Rhapsody at 6.55? Are they doing the mytunes tracks last today.

Aha, Chappers is back, they've solved the lovers tiff... ;)

Everyone was ready for me this morning, their phones are off. Refering to Newsbeat, I remember getting a phone at the age of 10. This was before kids actually had phones.

This song actually gets stuck in your head... :cry:

Someone's got the television on rather loud in the background...

Isn't it good when they actually do something in these football matches? I mean these 0-0 things and 1-0 crap games. It'd be much more exciting if they all ended up 7-1 or something.

0,,2007160840,00.jpg

There's an amusing sight for the morning... sorry didn't see you there, you ok? Oops we need to be nice to Jordan after laying in to her last time the breakfast show was on.

What is it with treadmills this morning anyway? JK and Joel said there was one in the studio for Scott.

Well it doesn't help when you give the answer away when it's started :D

I'm a fan of the growler Scott. Don't worry.

Sounds like they're battling it out today, they've not resolved their differences at all. You can hear the tension!

Yeah, I imagine Mika would always be on the piano at the posh restaurants. Christ, sounds tight like Chris Moyles saying he wanted to split the money for the rallyoke between him and Chopper, haha.