Unofficial Mills

9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

They're a bit like Scott Mills, it's all about them! Hmmm, this song really doesn't sound delightful in the morning.

220px-Madnessband.jpg

Man loads of them could be mistaken for scott. Some of these songs though do sound better later in the day though than at 7 in the morning.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do like how Scott makes it sounds like the only highlights of Radio 1's immense weekend scheduling is when they slip up and make an inneundo without noticing. Obviously it's worth listening for the banter and great music too...

Of course, I should write that down somewhere.

Yeah make a note, if I was you I wouldn't want to get stuck in a lift with either of them.

Ooh Japan, I bet they tuned in especially for the Avril Lavigne track. They'll be off to bed now or whatever.

24 hours and it'll be the end for Radio 1 Day Time forums. What will I do with my time? Where will I go to slag off my least favourite DJ? :cry:

Let's do the regular 'they're not live, they're not webcam!' complaint!

Mmm, I could do with some burgers this morning. That sounds amazin'.

post-5-145327860596_thumb.jpg

Why would anyone want to eat chocolate in bed?

I'm guilty of this. I'm not even a big fan of chocolate, but it's next to my bed. I only had a square though. Urgh, I'm really dry, I want a cup of tea!

Why is the day time dj forum going? Is no one posting in it anymore or something?

Because it's DJ carnage... there's not a positive word to be said!

There's not enough people out there getting up especially at 7am for the 'madness'.

I'm guilty of this. I'm not even a big fan of chocolate, but it's next to my bed. I only had a square though. Urgh, I'm really dry, I want a cup of tea!

Because it's DJ carnage... there's not a positive word to be said!

Humm yes it does help if they say positive comments as well as negative. It sounds a bit like chrismoyles.net and the posts on there. Then again its probebly the same people.

Scott Mills - promoting health all round. So far we've had someone about to cook burgers for the masses, sausages from Coxy and Pete Tong, chocolate in bed and now wine! I worry about the listener's eating habits today.

They'll hear that, y'know.

Yeah don't work them up any more, they'll still be on a huge moan now that Scott's on for two weeks... he's far too 'immature' for their liking!

Humm that is wierd the fact that there supposedly live yet there's noone in the studio. Then again they did read out your post so...

I can assure you they're there. I think it always happens the webcam is set up for the wrong studio. Should I ask them to occasionally go into that studio to wave for you? :P

Yeah don't work them up any more, they'll still be on a huge moan now that Scott's on for two weeks.

Oh well. I've never actually posted on there. I'm a member but if they don't like me on there then i'm not really that fussed. I won't leave any sleep over it anyway. What easter eggs did people get yesterday?

I can assure you they're there. I think it always happens the webcam is set up for the wrong studio. Should I ask them to occasionally go into that studio to wave for you? :P

Lol it would make interesting watching at least. No i've no doubt there really there. You just would have thought the techies would be capable to getting the webcam in the right studio to work.

Now was it just me in the whole of Britain who didn't watch flipping Joseph or Grease at the weekend? I feel I've seen it all before now, I don't think any thing could make me watch it. Not even some pretty looking girls. And since when did Dave Gest become so credable? A few months back was laughing at him

I didn't get any eggs, just a toblerone (and loads of clothes). Which made me feel sick so that will last till Christmas also.

Clothes? Clothes? Where does that come into it.

I got an aero bubbles egg and a chicken candle however my mum kept them in the car so when we got them they were all melted (apart from the candle) and as such are currently in the fridge waiting to reset. There also not in the egg shape anymore. I used to love it when i went to my dad's for easter as it meant i just ate chocolate easter eggs on the plane home.

I love the fact that its live on your way to work, and your way home from work yet its not live while your at work.

Clothes? Clothes? Where does that come into it.

Well..Chocolate makes you fat, clothes don't. It wasn't just for Easter, it was also for a good report and instead of my allowance and stuff. I'd rather have a nice top than an extra three or four pounds on the hips.