9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scarily, this morning I have already tidied my room a bit (even though I keep everything in colour order and don't need to), emptied the filter in the condenser, put a load of washing on, folded loads of sheets and stuff and made a cup of tea. And now I feel actual awake, it's official, I'm my mother.

Are the Arctic Monkeys and Zane Lowe teaming up to wipe the awards ceremony dry by taking all the awards again?

Haha, well I'm amused by the show even if no one else is. Then again only two hours sleep I'll laugh at anything :D

Most probebly. Is it just my computer or are you getting the noice like someone's mobile is going off in the studio?

Think it's your computer... not hearing anything in particular on FM.

I think we've lost Grace... And I wonder if I can ring up Radio 1 and try to win a prize for Chappers saying Bolton. Is it like the new prompt to call Radio 1 for a prize? You win Sara Cox or Vernon Kay for the day?

I don't see what people see in Myspace and Bebo. I mean i have accounts on both but it has absolutly no information about me apart from my username.

Humm yes this is great madness although it is early so it could pick up. At least the innuendo bingo is good today.

Well I like the fact that she said she was staying around for a few hours after her show. Like hell she is, she'll be in the pub as soon as possible!

Someone tell that band to settle down in the back...

Is Amerie the one who's a man, or Ciara? I get confused with these generic R n B singers.

Ciara with her goodies is the one that's a man. Amerie is the one off of the gobbiling song. Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!