Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

Hehe online food shopping can go wrong like that... I know someone who wanted 3 boxes of garlic bread for a party, but they put a 3 next to the 1 that was already in the box, and ended up with 31 boxes of garlic bread that they had to deal with somehow....

I've just been running and it's cold out there! I feel better for having exercised though.

That's nice that you're going to McFly Ema, but I'm more excited about the Fratellis!!!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think im just too excited about Mcfly to talk, my friends trying to get press passes, so I might even get close enough to Danny to smell his aftershave.

I think im drunk but I havent had any alcohol cos im going absolutley crazy, making up crazy conversations on msn and pulling funny faces on msn..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

well it's been class. my ps2 has been broke for some time, so becuase i am able to do so. i decided!

i went out and bought myself a new ps2 and the new pro evo 6 game today. and i have been addicted and alive once more.

HOWEVER. this week my sleeping pattern has been pants, so that means i was up at 5.45am this morning and i haven't had a nap. and right now i am caning red bull and splashing my face with cold water on a regular basis. ah well i will find sleep at some point tommorow morning i guess.

our christmas decorations will be going up a week on sunday becuase then it's a sensible time to do so. by then the addictivness of pro evo may of wore off for a short time, so i amy help with them.

on the grid.

I've been out tonight, with some people off of my course and some others... had really good fun! :D I might be slightly drunk....

John told me to me by my computer when I got in, so here I am! :P Might watch the OC or something, but I can't really see all that well! :-?

EEEE i got my tickets, but ticketmaster wernt selling them-they lied! So we had to go down to the conference centre and queue for 1 hour in the freezing cold with no hoodie on or socks, just a t-shirt, jeans and pumps! And we're right near the front so I will be able to smell dannys aftershave WOoO!

twitter.com/emgreatorex