How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just heard about the tornado in North London! We studied tornados in geography in the last term of school. I've been rained on for most of the day, it properly tipped it down.

I've just had a lecture about exam technique and time management. Apparently a degree is supposed to be like a 9-5 job. Although this year, if we just turn up to lectures and hand work in, we can't fail, which is good. Great telling that to the 30 or so out of the 200 on the course who turned up to the study skills lecture......

Tonight we have a formal Christmas dinner in the Hall which should be hopefully better food, but involves dressing up smart which isn't fun as my hair is crazy from the rain.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Turns out I'm dressing up as Britney Spears next week for the school's charity week. Stars In Their Eyes. Oh dear.

Im laughing out loud here, OH DEAR!

Btw, thanks to everyone who's actually on my myspace and ive added more people, unlike SOME people who wont have me as their friend. *cough Jono cough*

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I said I'd do it if my psychology teacher did it. Thought it was a safe bet considering she doesn't usually do this sort of thing. Trust her to decide she wanted to after a bit of convincing....!

Ema seems a bit pointless adding you to myspace as you never spoke to me on there.