How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't worry about your French oral Ema, nobody likes them anyway... me in particular, I find it hard enough coming up with stuff off the top of my head in English, let alone French. And even when I have learnt the stuff I'm gonna say I still get really nervous about remembering it all. Last week I had to give a French oral presentation on the dangers of letting kids watch reality TV and although I managed to remember all of it I was shaking like a leaf as I was speaking, so much so that my voice was actually shaking as well. I was a bit embarrassed given that I was speaking it in front of about 7 other people... but whatever.

Anyway, I'm sure you haven't done that badly - GCSE French orals really aren't that difficult to do well in, trust me. And if it did all go tits up, at least you'll know what you need to do for the real thing.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

*points to sig*

Its less than 20 days till christmas and im only just getting excited! *breathes*

Mums just told me that we've got most of the family coming over, Im so excited and I just cant hide it nur nur nur nur nurr....:-p

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Same as Helen... 9 days till I go home! Wahey!

I have spent 8 hours today working, on my essay and my tutorial reading. My essay is now 1,101 words long. I gave up trying to work here because it was so loud so I went to the library, which was fairly empty. I was sitting reading when some guy walked past with his music pumping out of his earphones - so loud I could hear it on the other side of the room - and he was singing along loudly to Keane's Crystal Ball. Some people have no idea of library etiquette *mutters to self*

Anyway, now time to chill out...... I need to finish the essay off tomorrow, but it is mostly done, and the some of the books I had to read for it were actually quite interesting. I am amazed by my attention span today. Days like this only come around a few times a year so I'm glad I was able to use it productively.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

You've done a Serin..... deleting your MySpace, then re-adding it. Well like him, you're not going back in my top friends, but I will re-add you :roll:

Actually...

Invalid Friend ID.

This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

hmm...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Did you break your myspace Ema?! :P

Edit: I think myspace is really messed up tonight, your profile keeps on disappearing and re-appearing on my page and every time I see John's page his name and pic are different... unless you two are doing it just to confuse me?! :P

Man Utd 3, Vidic, Giggs, Saha - Benfica 1 if anyone cares... first half ws very poor went a goal down and was quite neveracking til we got the goal back at half time. Second half started where we left off picked up 2 goals and got a comfortable win.... Last 16 here we come!!

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.