How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've written 443 words of my essay. I am currently reading a book where the author begins every other sentence with "to be sure" and it's getting quite repetitive.

Enough procrastination.... back to work! This is turning into The Forum Procrastinating Essays thread.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

My mock French oral was awful, I had no idea what to say and didn't understand the questions. I think I got a C or a D for it. In the actual exam though, the teacher helped me enough, and it went ok. I think a lot of it is nerves, and being recorded on a tape.

I am trying to read a book about The Biography Of Landscape but the guy nextdoor is watching Countdown and I can hear the theme "duhduh duhduh duh duh duh duh... boom" and it is putting me off.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

its crap at home with no internet i feel like i am poor. damn bt scum they haven't got off to a good start with me. but it's giving me more time to play with sky +. ah well sunday will be the magic day and i cant wait. but it is stil mega crap having a computer and not being able to use it properly, telewest have took their gear now anyway.

the radio station have their christmas trees up at the moment i still think it is too bloody early.

on the grid.

Ema don't worry, I was just like that in my actual French oral. There was really long silences, filled by me going "errrrr" or "ummmm" every now and again. Somehow, I still don't know how... I managed to get an 'A' in French though!

I'm now back in my second home (the computer rooms at the library) ready to start writing my essay again. Joy!! :(