How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Urgh, third day of arguments here. I hate bank holiday weekends.

Ah yes, all the way home in the car yesterday, thank god I had an Ipod.

If you need to talk PM me x

Nati-Im so sorry to hear about that hun, my thoughts are with you x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

My thoughs are with you too Nati, I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now. I'm very close to my mum as well, god only knows how I'm going to deal with it when she eventually dies, I can't bear to even think about it. Hope to see you back on here soon. *hug*

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

It's only quarter past ten, and I know today's gonna be crap already. I've already managed to actually delete Richard Hammond's radio show from my Sky+, 'cause I'm a bint. I heard a little bit, since I actually managed to get up at half eight, and what I heard sounded very good. :D

I was up at half eight because I slept on the settee last night, because I was too scared to sleep in my bed. Why? Well, that's because I came face to face with this at half past four this morning;

53set6q.jpg

It's the biggest spider I've ever seen in my entire life, and we used to have a tarantula as a pet. It dwarfs that, easily. The worst thing is, I smacked it with my shoe, and it just ran off so it could be anywhere in here. I'm terrified. I actually keep thinking I can feel it on me. Um, help?

I'm quite lucky I'm not too scared of spiders, I never really notice them. I got attacked by moths in the kitchen last night, and now I'm too scared to go back in there. I hate moths.

You didn't see this thing. I swear, it was leering at me.

I'm not bothered my moths. Unless a really big one rocks up and attacks me, I don't mind them. My Mum's scared of them though, she won't even go into a room if there's one in there.

Oooh there was a spider like that on the downstairs bathroom carpet last night, my mum saw it move across and she freaked out, I saw it from a distance though, it was huge.

We had chavs throw stones at our car and windows last night, my dad now has a beautiful scratch up the side of his car, thankfully the police "think they know who it was" we were outside the house at silly oclock this morning with police and torches and stuff so we havent had much sleep. It doesnt help cos our street is being used as a passage through to the main road cos the fairs on at the moment.

Im going out this afternoon with friends to feed the ducks in the valley gardens and now, Im watching Rugrats Movie, woo :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I am feeling very clean and refreshed, having had my first shower in 4 days. I feel pretty good considering how little sleep I've had. I'm going to go out in a bit and buy some albums. The sunshine is really nice, but it was freezing cold at night in Leeds. I've got sun burn up my left arm, looks kind of silly. The sun was shining from my left in the arena yesterday. I am listening to loud music because if I turn it off my ears start ringing because they can't hear any bass.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Apologies everyone that I haven't been around for ages.

I've had a interesting past month that's made my time disappear like anyithing.

Towards the start of the month I had my laptop taken while I was in London for the week. Thankfully the laptop was found across the road abandoned beside a rubbish bin, but unfortunatly he had also taken my external hard drive which was full of photos, clips, music, documents and loads of other stuff and that to this day has never been recovered. Some people in Britain today are really pieces of crap.

Even though I had recovered the laptop it seems thats the little sod decided to start copying the entire contents to another hard drive (as seen in Computer Management) and now has most of my old content. That is the think that scares me. There is somebody out there that has lots of pictures of me, my family and my girlfriend as well as other details about myself :confused:. Police investigations have yet to turn up anything.

Last week, I had a scary experience while travelling on the M11. It was a Wednesday night, around 11pm. I was going along quite happily to come back home from London when the nearside front tire blew out at roughly 60mph. I have never been so scared in my life, having no control over the car with alarms and buzzers going off while trying to steer it away from the central barrier. I was partially successful with this but instead hit the embankment on the other side of the motorway rather hard. I thankfully managed to avoid having serious injuries but I did brake my leg... when you think about it I'm very happy thats all that happened.

So August has been an shocking month (there are other smaller things that happened) and so I must apologise for not taking more of a part in the forum recently and this post is just something to say that basically I am alive and around.

Thank guys and girls,

TES :)

I'm off to France in the early hours of tomorrow morning for a few days... hope the weather's decent, haha. I should probably take this opportunity to say happy birthday to Jono as I won't be here on Saturday, so... happy birthday Jono. :D Will be back on Sunday - in the meantime au revoir for now. :)

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Enjoy France Helen, have a nice holiday.

My day was quite good, slept for about 13 hours then took my friend to the station because he had a ridiculous amount of stuff to take home, as he's been staying at my house for quite a long time. I bought the latest Brand New album and browsed some music then I've been listening to music and browsing the internet. The house is quite peaceful with my parents away, but my sister had a go at me about my music being too loud.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'