Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

I just went to see the new Harry Potter. Im sorry Potter fans, but it was absolute balls.

I'm being forced to go and see that on friday with the housemates/girlfriend as a precursor to the HP party they have planned (I was outvoted 3:1 the joy of living with 3 girls) and having listened to mark kermodes review am actually dreading it can't stand mr potter and have never read any of the books so that will be 90 odd mins of popcorn & hotdogs then

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just listen out for the innuendos, that'll keep you amused.

Ohohoho

Weasley mother: "Now that youre 17 doesnt mean you can just whip it out anytime!"

I kept nudging my sister everytime there was something like that. She said i had the mind of a 9 year old. No fun!

My passport finally came, only 7 months until New York! :D

It's been really hot today too :)

I'm still bored and want to start college haha!

Me too, soo bored I said to my boss today "I know its silly and its only July but im so bored" The EMA people sent my form back again today cos they wanted to know whether Im male or female, i mean come on doesnt the name "Emma" give it away! :rolleyes: And apparently according to my mother we've had people outside our house today like different people looking at it with estate agent brochures, its not even on the market yet and we've only had it valued, so we reckon one of thems said "Oh well we have this property comeing on the market" even though we havent decided who we're selling it with yet! *is worried that they have done that and want to sell our house and think they are"*

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ohohoho

Weasley mother: "Now that youre 17 doesnt mean you can just whip it out anytime!"

I kept nudging my sister everytime there was something like that. She said i had the mind of a 9 year old. No fun!

Now I'm really looking forward to it! Haha!

Urgh, activities day today was just appauling. I had to do a geoggers quiz, but our team came second to a team of really big headed boys who got given the "advantage" in every round. We were only three points behind and so would have won otherwise. Then after lunch we had to play rounders in tutor groups and we lost quite badly, I'm so glad there's only four lessons of this year left to go.

I just cut my foot open on a screw that was sticking out of a piece of furniture which is missing its knob. I feel silly and it hurts. I hope I can walk to the shops in the morning to get Harry Potter, after that it's all good and I can stay in bed for the rest of the weekend.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Last night was fun (apart from Dumbledore's wandering hand), I was right at the front of a queue that snaked round the whole shop, it must have been about 500 people strong. I've finished the book now, it's got a pretty satisfying ending, but now I don't know what to do with myself.

I saw the sun rising at about quarter past five, it looks like a really nice summer morning. And we've broken up from school - all is good in the world.

I had a good night,

I went to bed to get away from that stupid Harry Potter.

I hope he does die, to shut everyone up about him.

Not to be miserable, but in the past few weeks all I've heard is Harry Potter and Spiderpig. Yes, ok spiderpig was funny first time, but 100 times later it is more annoying than [something annoyin]

Last night was fun (apart from Dumbledore's wandering hand), .
Now there's a a story to sell to the News of the World "I was groped by dumbeldore". So was it worth the 8 year wait for the conclusion. The movie wasn't to bad last night and even a hardened potter cynic like myself has to commend something which has turned a generation onto reading.
I had a good night,

Not to be miserable, but in the past few weeks all I've heard is Harry Potter and Spiderpig. Yes, ok spiderpig was funny first time, but 100 times later it is more annoying than [something annoyin]

Calm down dear its all over now. Spiderpig could never be annoying(tis my msg alert) roll on the new simpsons movie.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!