How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Essay check: 1,101 words. I will continue it tomorrow during one of my stupid gaps between stupid lectures. Horsey you are lucky not having essays to write, although I'm not sure I would want your job.

I've just been for a walk around campus and now I'm brushing my teeth ready for bed. I will probably be half asleep in my tutorial tomorrow but never mind.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Just put the finishing touches to my two Spanish lit essays - ugh, getting all the footnotes, references and spacing right really is a pain in the arse. Not to mention actually sticking to the word limit. And surprise surprise, the fire alarm's going off again... oh well, thankfully it's not our block this time.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I'm bored till 1pm, then I have a lecture, then I might go and see if I can buy a new saddle for my bike after that. If I can be bothered to walk all the way to the bike shop...

Essay: 1135 words, and I think it is done.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Theres been a tornado in London! :-o

I had a crumbs of a day(new word invention) my Maths exam went Ok, but the RS didnt and we hadnt even been taught half of the stuff. :roll: I felt really sick through that exam aswell, think ive eaten something dodgy..

The Weathers rubbish today aswell :|

Plus Ive had Dominic the bloody donkey stuck in my head ALL day!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I have twelve minutes to get changed into my embarassing music department tshirt, before I have to walk through gales to go back to school so I can sing in the local shopping centre.

Humphhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh yeah. And I'm supposed to be wearing antlers whilst singing. Like a moose..

I have twelve minutes to get changed into my embarassing music department tshirt, before I have to walk through gales to go back to school so I can sing in the local shopping centre.

Humphhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh yeah. And I'm supposed to be wearing antlers whilst singing. Like a moose..

Ahhh the good old days of Christmas singing, we're doing it in Town this year.

Im so glad that I didnt straighten my hair today cos its sooo windy and rainy outside.. :|

twitter.com/emgreatorex