How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to Science. One of the bosses at our work decided to download a program called "Boinc" onto my pc. Apparently the idle time (time you are not using your PC) can be used to help research medication reserach.

I thought it was a worthwhile cause as it wont effect the performance of your machine when you are using it. The software is free to download and who knows, perhaps the idle time you are giving could help you one day. :)

To read some of the benefits that are offered by giving your computers free time click below.

http://boinc.berkeley.edu/projects.php

If you decide to download the software just click on the large "BOINC" image in the top right corner :)

Okay, enough. Use this topic as a blog to report your day, but don't use it as a substitute for the shoutbox. It's not here for post boosting.

Alrite, sorry.

Dont you hate it when the person your trying to ring is busy or not picking up the phone and its a big emergency! grrr

Oh and then your mother gets onto the phone to her sister, queue eeeeee!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Okay, enough. Use this topic as a blog to report your day, but don't use it as a substitute for the shoutbox. It's not here for post boosting.

Is that to me as well? I know I posted twice in a row (they've been merged now) but I wasn't trying to get my post count up or anything, I just had two different things to say and no one said anything between them!

I noticed earlier that I'm Annie Mac now, so I want to stay as her for as long as possible! She's lovely :P

I had a swollen lymph gland in my neck when I had wisdom tooth problems back in October. I hope it gets better soon Callum.

I recently moved up a DJ, yay. I am Colin Murray, which is fine by me, because I like him, although a lot of people don't. Still quite a long way from Scott Mills though...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I like Colin too ;)

I'm very excited, because I just booked my train tickets to go back to my old uni next Friday. Arranged to have dinner and drinks with my all friends that are still there when I arrive. I'm going because it's their Christmas party... and Scott is gonna be there! :P

Anyway, less of the excitement, more the essay writing... :(

As mentioned earlier in this thread i have uploaded a video i took of Dirty Pretty Things at Brixton on sunday. The video is not great but the sound quality is very good!!!

P.S started filming with my phone sideways but it goes the right way bout half way through!!!

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

I've now written 315 words of my essay. I've got to read a load of stuff for my tutorial tomorrow morning, and write the rest of this essay. The pile of library books in my room is approaching knee height and I don't like it.....

I have to go to a stats class now. Horrible! Stats makes me want to quit academic study all together and go and sit at home and watch TV and claim benefits.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I've done nearly a thousand words on my essay, so I'm half way there! It is due in on Friday though... Then I've got another to start, and finish for next Friday - rubbish! :(

I just had the most confusing lecture I've been to about 'Standardisation and Interpretation of Psychological Tests'. I really don't like them, because the lecturer assumes we've all done Psychology before. I haven't and it makes me feel really stupid! :cry: