How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today i ordered my new phone. It should be here on Thursday a Sony Erection w800i, i love it. My k700i is going to my mum once i have dried the WD40 out of the screen.

?!? a deliberate mistake? ;) or an edit or something?

I get enough of this grief off of Barney!

hey, you wouldnt do any work if i didnt bug you!

Not great. It started raining as soon as I decided to go out. I've written 108 words of an essay and I'm worrying about failing my A2 levels. And I just got a student loans form, and it seems more complicated than getting an actual degree! I just want the money... But never mind... got 59 days until my exams start to do some work. And I've done more work than yesterday, when I opened a book, then closed it again because I decided I couldn't face it. Now, I'm killing time on the internet.

But yeah, that was today.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Had a really good afternoon today Walked into Town with Rosie and sat in a cafe for about 2 hours swooning over the waiters,then did some shopping and walked home(which took longer than expected) we were pretty high on E numbers and were singing the chico song down Leeds Road and nearly got run over a few times.Took us 1hr an 1/2 to get home walking in the pouring rain and now im doing nothing.

twitter.com/emgreatorex