Unofficial Mills

1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

Ive never had an eye test tbh. I had one of those tests for colourblindness right enough. I refuse to go to the opticians though. My theory is that they just give you reading glasses no matter what your eyesight is like so they get money out of you. maybe thats just the robbing scum of Glasgow though.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think my eye sight is alright to be honest. It's more just the occasional blurriness, but my mum has been complaining of it too, so I think it could be part of the flu type illness I've had as of late.

So who will be top 3 this week? Place bets now!

Ive never had an eye test tbh. I had one of those tests for colourblindness right enough. I refuse to go to the opticians though. My theory is that they just give you reading glasses no matter what your eyesight is like so they get money out of you. maybe thats just the robbing scum of Glasgow though.

Colurblind tests are horrid.

>_<

God hates my eyes i swear

Woop Take That!

Elise, what's the hot air balloon test??

Colourblindness fascinates me for some reason. I used to know a graphic designer who is colourblind, I thought he was so cool! :)

I'm colourblind.

Well that's what the evil woman at the clinic said after my test.

Anyway..

Erm I don't know what it's for but I've always had the hot air balloon test.

I sit on this chair and look through this lense and it's a long road with a hot air balloon at the end and they alter it and I have to say when I can see it perfectly clear.

Somehow we've managed to turn Your Views into a discussion about eyesight. Sorry Jono!

Not a problem, I like balancing between the show and other stuff on these sort of shows as there's a lot to discuss.

Don't you hate it when your trying to type and some man in a white t-shirt decides to lean right over and invade your personal space. Get a room! :D

post-5-145327860523_thumb.jpg

White shirt man is showing half his arse aswell.

There were two hot boys in the studio before that shot, one in a pink shirt, and white t-shirt man. The other shot was clearly showing his better side though.

Haha, I've heard that. Not too much a fan of BfS but quite amused by that.

Well that rules out one of the two Top 3 guesses, so left with:

1. Proclaimers/B Potter/A Pipkin

2. Avril Lavigne

3. Gwen Stefani

I would think top men at the BBC wear shirts and ties and the like, not white t shirts. Also, i always imagine BBC bosses to be old.

Not at Radio 1, they're down wit da kidz!

I like the pinky/purpley lights in the studio, never really noticed them before.

The studio is so messy, its obvious its being run by boys right now.

Look at all those cups at the side, coffee you think? Heavy night last night for them all i reckon.

Haha, well observed. I bet it smells all boy-ish in there too! Messy boys! :rolleyes: