1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Urgh, so tempted to buy this website it's own dedicated server, but it's about £50 a month and the only advantage is it probably wouldn't crash when Scott mentions the site. So probably isn't worth it.

How much does it cost now?

Time to turn me radio right down...

Yeah, ive now learned to take out my in ear headphones after last time. My ears were ringing all night.

Did they get a boy down to the studio to cry btw? I missed the show on friday.

£15 a month at the moment. I have a contract phone now, so it's probably not viable to pay for a dedicated server too.

Did they get a boy down to the studio to cry btw? I missed the show on friday.

Sort of. Check out the video podcast online from tomorrow to see it all.

Okydoke, thanks.

Dinner time now, we're having it out in the garden aswell! Scots get a bit of sun and it goes to their heads. Seriously, everyones out cutting the grass, and my dads had a sudden urge to re-do the garden. Anyway, back soon! xx

£15 a month at the moment. I have a contract phone now, so it's probably not viable to pay for a dedicated server too.

True, if it was only £10 or so extra than it might've been worth it. But it doesn't sound like it would be, especially if there's not many benefits from having it.

I just have these crazy ideas to radicalise the site, need to control them, haha.

It's April, it's not really summer, hence 'April Showers'.

Oh ffs, why is the choices for tea something in a roll. Cheese or salad. I've had this the last three days. I thought being at home would be different to school lunches every day!

I don't really see how it makes great radio, but Radio 1 could do their phone-in competitions so much more friendlier for listeners. They should use a texting system or something where they ring one back or ring the first one back. I don't know, it just seems useless picking up the phone and getting busy all the time, and then Sara Cox telling listeners she'd been talking to the winner for a while without telling us to stop ringing!

I'm in charge of dinner in my house tonight, which would usually be fine, but tonight we're having lamb and I hate touching raw meat. :confused:

I've never actually tried phoning in for a competition, I always enter online. I've never won though. But from what you've said, I doubt I'd win if I phoned in either.

Have it raw like the crazy American family on Wife Swap. Hmmph think I'll cancel my doctor's appointment about my blurred vision and wait to get my hospital appointments over with.

Two good dance songs back to back.

Mmm lamb, can I come for tea? haha

If I was cooking in my house, we'd end up with burnt toast x]

. Hmmph think I'll cancel my doctor's appointment about my blurred vision and wait to get my hospital appointments over with

o.0 Blurred as in I can't see, or I'm about to pass out blurred

My Sunday night is sorted for telly -

20.00 - Channel 4 - Celebrity Wife Swap

21.00 - BBC Two - Louis Theroux - The Most Hated Family in America

o.0 Blurred as in I can't see, or I'm about to pass out blurred

Both really... looking at the screen can be blurry, other times I have to sit on the bed as things go dark

Woo these callers sound so male!

Mmm lamb, can I come for tea? haha

If I was cooking in my house, we'd end up with burnt toast x]

You certainly can! I stopped eating meat for a while, but I'm slowly starting to eat it again. But apparently there's more than enough for two people!

Raw meat? :puke: Saying that, I do quite like sushi... But I prefer the type without fish in it.

Are your eyes better now then Jono? Because if they're not, you really should keep the appointment. I know it's a hassle, but your eyesight is so precious, it's not something worth compromising.

Do you think Radio 1 are after something from My Chemical Romance. They seem to really want people who scream a lot of the time than anything else. Good job not all gigs are like that.

Mika!

I hate eye tests they're so embarrising, especially afterwards when I realise that I didn't get any letters right.

Eye tests are annoying for me, there's something wrong with one of my eyes which means I can't do the letters thing, so the Optician has to stare into my eyes with their horrible light for ages instead. I end up leaving there with a headache :(

It is actually sweltering out there. Not for the average person right enough, its only about 19 degrees. But its just cos im pale, white, scrawny and Scottish, where we just burn at the first sign of sun.

M-m-mika. Hmm, play the other song.