Unofficial Mills

1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

I'm only grumpy in the morning if it's cold haha

I'm overly happy when it's a sunny morning..

Do you look out of the window the minute you wake up then or something?

Ah, an hour till work... I don't understand why we need to order so much. We're closed most of the weekend!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you look out of the window the minute you wake up then or something?

My window is right above my bed and my curtains are really thin, so I know straight away :)

Its either the sun or the osund of rain that wakes me up anyway x]

Just thought I'd pop in and say how much I've enjoyed this week's shows. I've loved them, even if I haven't been here!

I'm not really looking forward to the early mornings next week, but I might be here for some of it, Mum doesn't really get up until 9!

She won't let me on the Internet. Can't say I blame her, I was the one who didn't get up until 4.30 last Sunday. Got a bit of a rollicking and she decided to punish me by taking away the net for a while. She's only letting me on now because I did the dishes.

If your mum doesn't get up till 9, she won't know you've been online in the morning!

Exactly. :P

A whole week for sleeping in a little later than usual? Blimey!

Thing is, it's wasn't just that day. It went on for a while, mainly because I spent all night on the computer, then not get up until about 3pm. :oops:

Happy Easter if we don't hear from you over the weekend. May be see you in the mornings next week?

I'll be listening but it's hard to post on here with all the getting ready stuff in the mornings...hope you have a Happy Easter too Jono, and that everyone on UM does, too.

UM is a nice place