Unofficial Mills

1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

True, but I'd not heard it before, nor can I see it going higher than Top 20. I could be wrong.

Which one are you talking about? The Faithless track?

The Faithless song also lacks something its not has good as it could b

Axwell remix is better

take control

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont think ill listen tomorrow if its all going to be about my chemical romance

But ...

# We've come so far and we've reached so high

And we've looked each day and night in the eye #

Listening each morning from 7am till 4pm this weekend has kind of put me off things at the moment though. You soon find things that grate on you.

did you here fearne and reggie telling jokes this morning i will not be listening to them this easter

Haha, well they did 'National Honk Your Horn' day. What a waste of an April Fool's Day prank.

So are we all looking forward to Scott taking the Chart Show permanently? :P

That went down better than I thought it would considering I wrote it when you reminded me it was April Fool's Day at gone midnight.

Ah the randomness that happens at dinner time: My dad's wife getting in a tizz and not letting us open the door even though it was stiflingly hot, me and my dad laughing at the suggestion that a family friend who called their daughter Skye should rename her Isla Skye and my dad's wife being clueless, and then my dad going on about the Gospel According to Judas, which cued my exit.

I was then going to say this is a funky little number, then I saw it's Hilary Duff.

Speaking of a similar topic, how annoying is that Hannah Montana's voice (off of Vernon's show earlier).

I was then going to say this is a funky little number, then I saw it's Hilary Duff.

Speaking of a similar topic, how annoying is that Hannah Montana's voice (off of Vernon's show earlier).

That was a weird interview. It was almost as if all her answers we're pre-recorded. A bit like Roy Walker in Carpark Catchphrase

take control

That was a weird interview. It was almost as if all her answers we're pre-recorded. A bit like Roy Walker in Carpark Catchphrase

Yes, when he asked her to introduce her song, it was clearly cut from one of those recorded messages.

I'm not much in to urban shiz, but I quite liked this Ice Box track.