Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's poor humour from the TV Licensing department! TV Licensing Top Ten

1. "Just because I have a satellite dish on my house, doesn't mean I've got a TV - I've got two pints of milk on my doorstep, but no cow in my garden" - licence evader, Sheffield

2. "I'm not paying - I've got a marriage licence and that's no use to me so why should I bother with one for the TV" - licence evader, Worcester

3. "God told me I must buy the television as he had a very important message for me -he didn't tell me to buy a licence though" - licence evader, Stratford, East London

4. "It's a Japanese TV, so I didn't think I needed a British licence..." - licence evader, Glasgow

5. "No, you've got the wrong person - I'm not Maggie Smith, my name is Jane Deveraux. How do I spell my surname? Umm, 'D.e.v..D.e.a.v..D.e.v.r. - oh alright, you got me..." - licence evader, Swindon *

6. "I am a direct descendant from Royalty and therefore I have Crown Immunity" - licence evader, Stockwell, South London

7. "You'll never get me in court, I'll pretend I'm insane and pretend to be a helicopter!" - licence evader, Reading

8. "You're from TV Licensing - no I don't live here actually, and that's not my son calling me 'mum' from the lounge..." -licence evader, North London

9. "I don't need to pay for a colour licence - I promise you I always turn the colour down when I watch TV" - licence evader, Birmingham

10. "I bought my licence at the same time as my TV last year - I didn't realise I had to buy a new licence every year." - licence evader, Northern Ireland

http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/mediaandcommunity/mediapressreleases.jsp?archive=35

Ugh, school Proms... i'm not going to mine... it will be truly terrible

They're a waste of time. It's just for the girls with fake tans and big egos to dress up and feel important. It was a laugh but waste of money renting suits.