Unofficial Mills

26th to 30th March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

texas chain saw massacre youve not seen it before?

Why do people rank it so highly? I've only just seen it after 18 years of my life, and it interested me as much as the quiz programmes on ITV.

As Lolly once sung, big boys don't cry. Bless.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did any one see Wife Swap the other night? An American family who apparently ate raw chicken and meat and thought all bacteria was good. To prove it they would lick the floor. They wanted everything raw and uncooked. They said God put this on the earth, so it must be good for us. But was also preparing for the apocalypse. Didn't catch it, but a lot of the class were on about it today.

Paul Daniels and Vanessa Feltz do a Wife Swap next week!

Why do people rank it so highly? I've only just seen it after 18 years of my life, and it interested me as much as the quiz programmes on ITV.

It's all about the meaning Jono: the nuclear family, metaphorically, consuming everything around itself.

See I don't get these profound and prolific movies where everything has a different meaning and stuff. I just want entertaining, not having to think about stuff! I'm just naff at movies it seems.

I saw the Mr Bean: On Holiday movie on saturday, its good

That's my kind of movie. Is Mr Bean still funny? I'd say yes. It's my kind of immaturity, but I wish they'd just show specials on ITV. I don't want to sit in a cinema to see it.

That's my kind of movie. Is Mr Bean still funny? I'd say yes. It's my kind of immaturity, but I wish they'd just show specials on ITV. I don't want to sit in a cinema to see it.

aaah it adds to the experience in a cinema, surrounded by 400 10 year olds and 2 15/16 year olds sat towards the front blocking everyones view... mwahaha

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

That weird Animal Farm thing about genetically modifying animals is on again tonight. The advert for that looked bizarre and disturbing. I won't have any babies that way.

Is this Gerrad Way? Ah no, it's some bloke talking about BBC Three

Argh, I want to see this Wife Swap, whenever it's repeated. People are saying it's the worst they've seen. The woman made their kids brush their teeth with clay and butter instead of normal stuff, and made them milk cows at 2am in the morning! Pfft not repeated it appears.

I like that these people will go on an island for fame on a programme for BBC Three, and all I had to do was have my haircut.

ugh no- like all puffy with dribbly snot?

I bet some girls have that fetish.