Unofficial Mills

26th to 30th March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

Guest Unofficial Mills

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment on the afternoon shows. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah pants! Crisis in my household. I just dropped my Freeview/DAB box plug, the electrical thing that goes into the wall and one of the pins has fallen off! I don't think they're easy to get hold off. So now I have no TV box. I'm gonna have to either track down a power plug or buy a new one before the breakfast show. Rubbish. Who makes electrical plugs with plastic stuff anyway :cry: :x

Ah pants! Crisis in my household. I just dropped my Freeview/DAB box plug, the electrical thing that goes into the wall and one of the pins has fallen off! I don't think they're easy to get hold off. So now I have no TV box. I'm gonna have to either track down a power plug or buy a new one before the breakfast show. Rubbish. Who makes electrical plugs with plastic stuff anyway :cry: :x

you dropped the plug and it broke? i have battered plugs across the floor on the end of extension leads and they are fine. just get a new plug, cut the ends off and wire the new plug in. simple.

on the grid.

My mum has one of those adaptor thingies which you can change the volt for. But it doesn't go up to 13v. It was rather mean of Edith to not give that girl tickets. Usually they give them away for peanuts, but she got no help.

My mum has one of those adaptor thingies which you can change the volt for. But it doesn't go up to 13v. It was rather mean of Edith to not give that girl tickets. Usually they give them away for peanuts, but she got no help.

Ha- did you hear the girl on Whiley this morning that got 0 on the shuffle hehe!

caitlynmac.png

If you knew someone could die with an operation, but they didn't know the seriousness, would you tell them? Random question, but my mum is keeping the seriousness away from my sister.

Ha- did you hear the girl on Whiley this morning that got 0 on the shuffle hehe!

Haha damnit, I never do it on the good days. It's Scott's karma!!!