Unofficial Mills

4th to 9th March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

She needs to work on getting her confidence back. Like Jono said, a hobby or a club. And if shes put on some weight... try weight watchers! Killing two birds with the one stone (inappropriate joke... sorry!) She should stop worrying over the guy and go out with her friends, pamper herself for a day! Go out that night, and she'll never know what might happen.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She's not going to forget the guy, no one can do that. But at least think of the positives, the happy memories they shared, rather than thinking of it so negative. Something that'll make her sad rather than these memories that are making her feel so sad.

See new things, try to meet new people.

I think perhaps she's too fragile to contemplate even doing that at the moment. Sounds also, given the lack of mention of friends and family, that she may have put 'all her eggs in one basket' - i.e. the now broken relationship... and so not be in a position to call on old friends.

That might be true Timsk...

Ooh that texter is right a new wardrobe is certainly one way. Girls and people like me love a bit of retail therapy. It certainly makes me feel good.

Scott must be visiting, heh. Lowering the tone, this new My Chemical Romance song sounds lush.

I'm surprised Kelly isn't on. She'd love to go to bed with Mills.

I'm here! Just switched from Cool FM, since I didn't know Scott was doing the Surgery tonight. I've been away for a couple of days y'see. Had a bit of a virus problem, so nothing was working. I came up here tonight focused on fixing it and bugger me if I didn't press a few buttons (no idea what!) and it's working! :woo:

By the way Kelly, was Top Gear good. Beings we're all quiet... Nope, she's gone.

Sorry, went to get some screencaps, such as this one:

tg0403055.jpg

That makes me giggle everytime I see it!

How fantastic was that program? I actually nearly choked when Jeremy's limo snapped!

I think he usually has more echo on his voice. He sounds a bit distant, or it's just my volume on my PC!

Urgh I'm so fed up my friends who just boast about how much drink they've had the night before. I don't care, it's only funny being rat-arsed if there's a funny story behind it.

I know a friend with Asperger's. It worries me, he becomes very violent when drunk, it doesn't do him much favours.

It's the same with most shows, some don't want to take the comments on board so much, then the more serious ones that really have no clue where to start like this guy who are prepared to listen.

By the way, go to Annie Mac's Sunday evening pages geeks and you could win a digital radio signed by Scott, the flatmate and Patrick Kielty. Just send them a video of you telling your fave. joke!

Timsk be ready for this! A&E is messy...

Knew you'd crop up when they were talking sex, m'darling :| Probably is wrong that Stacey. You're just Irishist.

No doubt, Basement Jaxx - where's your head at.

I never knew that about weeing after sex. Everyday's a school day!

You sound so innocent :P