Unofficial Mills

Quincys Magical Quiz

Mr_Quincy

ok every Friday night i will be holding a magical quiz. DONT PANIC!!! you dont have to be magical to enter. here are the rules. i will post the 20 questions in this thread. you then pm me the answers so that no one can see your answers. i then see who has got the most questions right and announce the winner in the thread. simple. im afraid the only prize is knowing you are the best.

The quiz will be every friday night and the questions will be posted at 6.30pm. ALL ANSWERS MUST BE RECIEVED BY 7PM any entries recieved after 7pm will not count, this is to cut down on people cheating by using google or whatever. YOU CAN ONLY SUBMIT ONE SET OF ANSWERS so make sure you are happy with them before you send them to me. after 7pm i will mark all the entries and announce the winner at 9.30pm in a grand ceremony.

The questions will be a mixture of mostly music and general radio 1 based stuff. possibly a bit of sport and some tv etc. some will be easy some will be well hard innit. if you think this is a good idea and want to enter the quiz then leave your name below and tell me. also if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask!

ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

RRROOOAAARRR!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you win the right to boast that you re the best. maybe if the quiz is popular then after a few weeks worth of quiz's i will make a leaderboard and the person who is top at a certain time can actually win a prize!!!

oooo but lets say if its chocolate wont it melt by the time we get it cos its coming all that way from your cave in saudi arabia!?

twitter.com/emgreatorex