Unofficial Mills

22nd to 26th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

I love Ray! I have both his albums. His voice is gorgeous. He's playing here in Nottingham too, but I think it's sold out now.

Please report back and let us (or me at least! :P) know what he was like. :)

Trouble was played a fair bit on Radio One a while back.

Cool. My wife and I thought it was fate that he's going to be in London the same time we are. The first show sold out before we could get tickets, but he added a second show, so we're able to go.

On another topic, is 'Hey Ya' coming back? Russell Brand played it the other night on Radio 2. Before that, I hadn't heard it on the radio for some time.

Firstborn due 20 May 2008. Wish me luck!

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Grace, I went to get some hot vimto coz I'm bley freezing and my friend pooped down. (Hahaha, my friend didn't actually 'poop' down, she POPPED down! :P)

So that's who The Fray are! :)

I'm listening online too Derek, so there's a slight delay here also.

:shock: I just jumped majorly! :oops: I was on the Vimto website and on the front page there's fireworks noises... my volume was quite loud!

I see what you mean. I had to check it out for myself and if I hadn't been prepared, I'd have jumped as well.

That's quite creepy! I was just on the Vimto website too! Did you google Hot Vimto like me aswell?

I did! Googling 'hot vimto' almost classes as doing research for my essay, as my essay is on Google! :P

Yep, schlurple the purple indeed!

I really like this song too. I've liked most of the songs so far tonight, I wonder how long this can go on for...

I really like this song too. I've liked most of the songs so far tonight, I wonder how long this can go on for...

I have to agree. Usually there are a few throwaways that I could live without, but today's playlist has been excellent.