Snow

Ad

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heavy snow now predicted for tomorrow. Awesome. Why does it snow on the days when I have lectures I can't miss?! There's still snow in our front and back garden and the road is still icy but the pavements were beginning to defrost and get less lethal.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Heavy snow now predicted for tomorrow. Awesome. Why does it snow on the days when I have lectures I can't miss?! There's still snow in our front and back garden and the road is still icy but the pavements were beginning to defrost and get less lethal.

nothing is defrosting here so it is an actual death trap walking around lol

Kitty <3

• 10 months later...

we're supposed to have snow here soon, but not a flake yet. the bbc weather crew keep changing their mind every 5 minutes.

it's amazing, but 3 months after i took those pictures in february, we were sitting outside in baking heat. we did have a bit of a heatwave here in may if i remember, the only proper part of summer we had.

on the grid.

got plenty snow goin on in Edinburgh at the moment, only problem I have with it is I'm gonna have to shift the car cos i live on a hill and my driveway is on a slope so getting to work tomorrow might be a bit of a mission. I highly doubt the roads will be gritted at 5.30 anyway

Hopefully it'll keep up though because unlike most, I actually really enjoy driving in the snow :D

Not impressed with censorship

We are excited because it's snow and it's Christmas. It has nothing to do with where Jesus was born since that was in another country.

It's meant to snow more in Manchester tonight apparently, according to some people anyway. It's already snowed but not heavy enough to stick, it's starting to freeze now though.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Bah humbug. Too busy for snow at the moment, with too many long road trips to contemplate enjoying it. Shame, as I do actually like the stuff and how it changes the look of our surroundings. Driving in it can be fun, yes - so long as there's no pressure to get very far or at any particular time...

More than 2,000 people spend hours trapped in the Channel Tunnel after trains break down due to cold weather. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8421875.stm

poor people :( lots of them had gone to euro disney so there were lots of small children there.

first its leaves that cause trains to brakedown & now its to cold for a electric train to run :rolleyes: what a rubbish country we have !

never gone on the eurostar train for obvious political reasons, i always have used the ferries :)

also a few flakes of snow very late last night, but it has now frosted over solid.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

it's actually been more christmassy outside today than it was 2 weeks ago, loads of people around.

SNV80428.jpg

SNV80427.jpg

SNV80420.jpg

SNV80419.jpg

my old school:-

SNV80426.jpg

SNV80423.jpg

what gets me is that the snow always used to melt in time for the school opening back up in january when i used to go. this time it all falls so the lucky bastards are off again as soon as they go back!

on the grid.