Unofficial Mills

stand up comedy documentary featuring russell brand

littlechris

COMIC Relief Does Fame Academy hopeful Colin Murray wants to do a Christmas record with best pal Edith Bowman.

Tonight the Radio 1 DJ sings for a place in the Fame Academy, which two years ago was won by Edith.

The Scot never cashed in on her victory in 2005 and refused any offers of a singing career.

And while her old mate Colin also wants to stick to playing tunes rather than singing them, that doesn't mean he wouldn't do a duet with Edith.

Belfast-born Colin said: "If Edith wanted a wee shot at the Christmas No.1, I'd do that, just to spend a little bit more time with her.

"The offer is there. I'd have a go with Edith but I'm not looking for any serious singing career, even if I finished first which I don't think I will.

"We could do Ebony And Ivory or Islands In The Stream."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_headline=edith-and-i-should-have-a-pop-at-the-christmas-no-1--&method=full&objectid=18715941&siteid=66633-name_page.html

I think two radio and television personalities could have a good chance of taking on the X Factor, never mind how bad the song is.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So it's back on tonight at 7pm, Colin's NOT safe yet, he needs your votes to get in the house so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for Colin when the programme is on air by texting Colin to 84466, it costs 50p.

He'll be singing the Willie Nelson version of Your Always On My Mind tonight, and it's his hardest song... so he might well need your vote.

Thanks!

www.voteforcolin.com

I dont understand. I watched fame academy as from TPT (because im so forgetful and forgot to tune in the first half hour). But when they were showing the clips of each of their songs and what numbers to call, there was no Colin!

Whats going on?!

littlechris - r u still murrays flatmate ? i dont think i could live with a radio 1 dj. imagine the fight over what to listen to on the radio.

sure am... we dont fight over the radio... sometimes we do over what to Sky plus. Just got back from the house, he did soooo well tonight, am very VERY VERY proud of him! Keep your votes coming.

You may well have seen me in my voteforcolin tee!