Unofficial Mills

15th to 19th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yayyy! Scott's Back :biggrin:

Hi guys, I wasnt actually going to be here cos I was off into town to get some stuff, but my dads really badly hurt his leg(Fell over in Sainsburys car park whilst trying to run to the car from the rain)Bless him, so I cant get into town, and Im not walking. anyway, I have a heck of a lot of work to do so Ill be kind of commenting/working.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Two good songs to kick off with. Is it just me who feels really shattered as it's midweek?

*raises hand* I was so close to falling asleep in Last Lesson, soo close, but didnt so its all alright.

Another early night for me tonight.

Bye Jono/whoever turns up, I was here!x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

At least Chappers won't be so alone today. When he was talking to Coxy yesterday it sounded like he was missing Scott, and didn't know what to do. Or alternatively he'd been napping all afternoon and just woken up.

I spent several weeks thinking they were singing about the good lord in this song, rather than "love".

I thought it was 17,500 complaints.

Haha. I don't remember that happening with the Harry Potter spoiler.

Sounds like they need the help of Treble T off of 1Xtra. He never came back to Scott's show after that comment he made about Christopher Reeve...

What about that florist call to play? Chappers and Dave taking over the show for the rest of the week? Or the answerphone messages Dave Pearce will soon be leaving Chopper?

What time is it over in American right now then? Does your version of Big Brother get complaints over there?

Not sure about this one Grace... I like it, I sing it, but it's not really as good as the others because of the tempo.

I'm on the Eastern seaboard, so we're five hours behind you (it's coming up on noon). What's can you tell me about the future?

Our version of Big Brother would be happy to get complaints. It really isn't as popular as yours, which is a shame.

Firstborn due 20 May 2008. Wish me luck!