Gigs in 2007

Emma

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maximo Park in just over a month. I might go to a Little Man Tate instore gig as well. Now I have my exam timetable, I will be looking out for gigs to go to. I just didn't want to book any that were the night before a 9am exam, it does kind of ruin the mood.

And, of course, did I mention Leeds...?

I'm really happy with the number of bands I've seen and will be seeing, it's just my bank balance that is starting to become slightly unhappy, at least it will do when the money gets taken for 4 tickets for Leeds (I have a cheque to pay for 2 of them now though).

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Ooh, have fun Ema!

Well, now it's (almost) certain, I can tell you. This might not technically count as a gig, but it's something I'm going to in November that I'm so so excited about. It's MPH, which is a big car show presented by Jeremy Clarkson, possibly James May and RICHARD HAMMOND! And there's a chance to meet them backstage! I can't wait!

Here's a link to a highlights video of the South Africa one:

It looks fantastic!

Okay im going to boast about Mcfly now so here go's..

It was such a good night, although we had to wait ages and ages for Lil Chris to come on, we were let in at about 7 and waited an hour an actual painfully boring hour because all I kept saying to my friend was Ohh myy god Mcfly are in this building and squealing a bit, im surprised my friend didnt shout at me to be honest!

Lil Chris was really good although I couldnt really hear him well(was a bit quiet bless him) and he's really small! He only played one song out of 4 that I knew and I thought Id lost my voice before Mcfly.

When Lil Chris went we were getting really excited because we were 3 rows from the actual stage and it was an alrite view and all I could think about was Danny! ahah sad I know.

Anyways, then right there were funny movements from behind the big curtain and the lights went down and BAM oh my on they came, well I nearly fell weak at my knee's hahaha.

They played loads and loads of old stuff aswell as new stuff and did Dont stop me now and also a cover of Jellyfish or something which is going to be their next double a side.

They were so so lovely and were picking on the girls at the front cos their banner was traced.

Dougie was near us for most of the night(Serin, I saw his Pants!) but Danny(I saw his pants too) and Tom Came over to say hello aswell and Im going to Marry Danny one day! :D

And Dougie smelt nice too(had to add that one in didnt I!)

(God im obsessed)

Anyway, they were great and I cant believe It was all over so quickly, they're actually in Poole the day after I leave(in 2 weeks) am trying to persuade my parents to stay one more night!

Ill get some Photos put up in a sec but my camera ran out of battery right at the finale and I was like NOOOO

post-96-145327860244_thumb.jpg

post-96-145327860255_thumb.jpg

post-96-145327860268_thumb.jpg

post-96-145327860284_thumb.jpg

post-96-145327860296_thumb.jpg

twitter.com/emgreatorex