Emma

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you get tickets ema?!

Forgot to add to the post that Ill be watching it from home on the telly, a friend and her boyfriend applied and said that I could go along if they got 2 tickets each as my friends friend. We were all quite excited but my friends boyfriend got them and she didnt. But their both going I believe.

Im sure it'll be good, I told them to stalk Scott and they went "Scott who?"

I was gobsmacked.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

So how was it?

It was absolutely brilliant :) I really, really enjoyed it. He sung some new songs which sound like they will make a good new album but his old songs had us all re-living our youth and dancing like crazy people!

There is a lot to be said for "Too Many Broken Hearts" :D he also sung Any Dream Will do which was fab for a sing along :D

glitzy.jpg

gg13- I was working at that! It seemed pretty quiet- they only sold half the tickets or something!

There was no-one at all in the rear circle. Don't know about downstairs tho cos we were in the front circle :) Everyone around us had a great time and I don't think there was anyone not on their feet for the last few songs.

JP Mack tho?????? Seriously? What was he thinking?

I saw Girls Aloud @ the SECC last night tho, they were amazing, we had 3rd row seats so had a fantastic view over the 5 year olds in front of us! lol

post-734-145327861435_thumb.jpg

glitzy.jpg

Saw The Wombats last night, they're really good live. If you get a chance, go and see them. All their songs are singalongs, even if you've never heard them before, and they get the audience involved. Their new single Kill The Director is really good too:

I was completely knackered but had a really good time.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

02 wireless Festival-Leeds-Harewood House Saturday 16th June

Kaiser Chiefs, Editors, The Rakes, The Cribs, The Pidgeon Detectives, The Twang, Good shoes

Theres a huge list :D

Just literally booked tickets for the saturday but we might be also getting sunday tickets if we can afford them in the end.

Oh and im going to see The Fray in October too and poss Scissor Sisters.

Get in!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

This is a bit random for me, but I'll be seeing Natasha Beddingfield in Halifax in September

Hahaha, we were going to try and get tickets but The Fray are in Leeds in October and Id rather see them to be honest and The Scissor Sisters are in Manchester at the end of July..

Bumble! Im so jelous, have an amazing time they were great in March.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

One of my friends at work plays in a band called Armoured Cats, ( or www.myspace.com/armouredcats ) anyone heard of them? A group of us from work went to see them play last night and although I have to admit they are not what I would normally class as my type of music (a bit heavy for me!) but I have to admit they were pretty darn good!!!! I would definitely go again!!

glitzy.jpg

Maximo Park aren't playing Nottingham this time... gutted. It would be awesome to see them in Newcastle though, I'll ask my northern friend maybe. They're playing London, but I'll be here then.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I 'd love to see Maximo park againn - Paul Smith puts an amazing amount into his performance and the combination of excitement and energy with intelligent lyrics makes them very special, in my opinion.

Pull Tiger Tail were very very good tonight - outshone Rumblestrips in many ways, in my opinion. Rumblestrips - yes, very good musicianship but where's the excitement?

Very tempted to go back to KOKO on 5th for the UN World Environment Day Concert. They're playing at that, so are Guillemots and get cape.wear cape.fly and it's for a very good cause.

UM is a nice place