Gigs in 2007

Emma

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm to see the The Go! Team + Operator Please + The Satin Peaches on the NME Freshers Tour tomorrow @ University of northumbria then its kate nash on the 30 october same place.

Plus I've just got tickets for the foals @ the brickyard in carlisle , no idea what there like but hey ho they were free so no argument from me

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

You're seeing Peaches? Didn't think you were a fan of her.

Thankfully its not the waste of o2 that is peaches but a band they don't sound too bad actually but if they suck i'll just get drunk .

http://www.thesatinpeaches.com/index.php

Stick a party bag in the post. I want some cake too.

The cake will never survive it's journey through the postal service. Some postie will probably eat it.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

• 4 weeks later...

Saw Ash on Tuesday, saw Editors last night. Ash were really good, despite me not having heard some of their songs before (I like their main hit singles, but really just went to keep my friend company).

Editors last night was very intense, after a few songs we managed to get right to the front. Tom Smith is a bit of a poser, he pulled a pose every time he spotted someone with a camera, but he put on a great performance. Even the songs where he played the piano got pretty crazy. I know the new album pretty well, as I spent a lot of the summer listening to it, so I could sing along with all the stalkers down the front.

The support bands weren't bad, The Kissaway Trail were better than Ra Ra Riot in my opinion. Didn't get too destroyed, even being almost on the front barrier, except for a girl who kept elbowing me in the face, and I have an interesting assortment of bruises on my arms. We even got in last night without tickets, because the company we booked them through seemed to have failed to actually print any tickets (we did pay for them though, so I'm glad we got in).

I can't wait till next Wednesday and Arcade Fire, we just need to check we'll get tickets for it this time, as the Arena aren't as laid back as Rock City. I have to go out to a club tonight because it's my housemate's birthday, but I'm pretty tired.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'