Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills' New Year's Eve Party 2006

Guest Unofficial Mills

Guest Unofficial Mills

As you'll know Scott is on air from 7pm til 1am tonight. If you're not up to a lot, come and join us on the Unofficial Mills shoutbox (for general banter) or leave some comments here which I'm sure Scott will read. Happy New Year!

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening folks. Don't forget to stick around tonight if you're all on your lonesome tonight and listening to Scott. If anything like last year is something to go by, it gets very interesting towards the middle of the night.

The shoutbox is on at the top of the forum homepage. It runs on the same script as the forum (so you don't need nothing technical or extra to use it! - just log in and get talking). And of course, comments on the show can go here.

If you're going out... well enjoy yourself, and see you in 2007.

I need to lay off the twiglets... occupy myself with something else (g'mornin?)

If you want a general chit chat the shoutbox is open, just go to the homepage. And we'll try and get things going about the show (although I think the two will be very similar!)

I dunno what the hell I have to drink...

The drink's on the house here.

So quirky newspaper headings tomorrow. 2004 was shock and ore or something. I guess it'll be something like 2007 in heaven with loads of fireworks on the papers tomorrow?

Just what the doctor ordered...