Unofficial Mills

Chappers and Dave - Boxing Day 2006

Guest Unofficial Mills

Aw, you can rely on Chappers and Dave to put you in an excited mood about Christmas! All of the other DJs just seem to go with the flow or moan about it.

Arghh, too much wine... I'll be in the background

To be honest they sound rather hungover too...

Hi everyone.

This topic seems to have died a bit. I've been trying to revise whilst listening to Chappers and Dave, so if I was having an exam on Radio 1, I'm sure I'd do very well.

I've never played an interactive DVD game, but I'm sure they'd be pretty slow. That was the "alright treacle!" but I'm not going to bother phoning in, after yesterday's attempts.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Jono, drinking in the mornings isn't generally a good sign.

I still need a set top box. The BBC probably bought up the whole supply and that's why all the shops are sold out. Chappers and Dave are clearly taking this competition very seriously.

Ooh Keane, this is a good tune from earlier this year.

You are just drinking because there's nothing on TV? Or in order to make Chappers and Dave's show sound better? :-p

I'm just wondering if alcohol would help me with learning the history of the geology of the British Isles.

This half hour mix sounds interesting.

I'm drinking because I was given drink. But yes, it is there to aid the Chappers and Dave show. Who needs flashing lights on TV when you could just be having a drink?

Aha, Saturday 30th. 5.10pm.

And Scott's on Mastermind Friday 29th at 7.00pm.

What a busy two days for DJs failing miserably at looking smart.