Chris Moyles - Cowardly Lion

Zane Lowe - Wizard of Oz

Lloyd - Toto

Jo Whiley - Good Witch of the North

Sara Cox - Wicked Witch

Annie Nightingale - Auntie Em

Colin Murray - Mayor of Munchkin City

Comedy Dave - Narrator

Purely made up of course, but would be very funny!

take control

They're doing Wizzard of Oz locally at the theatre for a pantomime. The star? Bubble off of Big Brother 2.

Going for the big stars then! What part does he play? Speaking of panto's, my girlfriends uncle is in one of them somewhere in the world. No idea where

take control

Thought I would share a bit of my embarrassment with you all regarding Pantomimes:

I work Part time as a Youth Worker and one of my clubs is 5-8 year olds. Last year we took them to see Cinderella. In the tradition of Pantomime's Prince Charming was a lady.

So it gets to the end of of the Panto, Cinderella & Prince Charming are getting married, all very lovely. Anyway, one of the most innocent looking girls from my Youth Club in her ever so loud Child voice says to me "Jo, why are those two girls getting married? Are they lesbians?" Lots of laughter ensued from the rows behind as I did my best not to show my sheer mortification!

hmmmmm! Children!!!

Aladdin this year tho, no lesbian weddings in that, that I am aware of so should be all good :)

glitzy.jpg