Unofficial Mills

Brilliant, so xmas decorations might offend

Jono

Apparently the headteacher needs to be consulted about christmas decorations incase we offend other people at the college.

The ironic thing is we have a christmas dinner. Surely that shows we're all for christian holidays.

I suggested the room was split up into various corners for different religions. Hanging turbins in one section of the room, and Christmas trees in another.

Hmm we're not allowed Christmas decorations for reasons of fire safety. Although there is a tree in the library, and the bar is nicely decorated.

It's either political correctness gone mad, or health and safety gone mad. One or the other ruins everything....

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Technically we're not allowed fairy lights in our flats (apparently it's a fire risk), but that doesn't seem to have put people off hanging them up in their rooms anyway. Now I'm trying to decide if I can get away with doing the same thing. Hmmmm.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

The world has gone PC mad!!!! If people with different beliefs want to come and live in this country they should accept what we do. They don't need to join in they just need to accept it the same as we would have to if we went to live in their country. Do you think they would alter their celebrations if we were living there and got offended???? NOOO!

Oh and while we are on the PC madness!! I found out at work the other day it is no longer "PC" to say Brainstorm anymore! Reason being: the medical term for what happens in the brain when a person with epilepsy takes a seizure is a "brainstorm". Would a person with epilepsy really take offence to the term Brainstorm? *not wanting to get into the debate about all that again just wondered*

Now we must call them "Thought Showers!" now tell me, if you didn't know this and someone at your work asked you to come into their office for a thought shower, how would you react?...... Depend how good looking they were I suppose!! Good Actual Mornin'

glitzy.jpg