Unofficial Mills

Can you see?

hannahisgreat

Do you have an eye related accessory?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have an eye related accessory?

• No
    • Monacle
    • Glasses
    • Contacts
    • Eyepatch
    • Glass eye
    • Wooden eye

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah, why don't you take your medication and hop off to bed like the doctor told you.

Hannah the sooner you and your little friend are banned the better. This place is far better off without you

I wouldn't bother John, Jono won't listen and we'll end up getting banned for daring to criticise him... :roll::doubt:

I have read this thread with great interest, do any of you guys have book deals because you should, Oh and hannah, i am on your side in this arguement, people can'r recognise REAL humor when it hits them in the face.

yeah big surprise that you're on her side.... :roll:

If what she does is 'humour' I don't want to be able to recognise 'humour'.

Oh and hannah, i am on your side in this arguement, people can'r recognise REAL humor when it hits them in the face.

I'm sorry if I don't find epilespy funny. I actually find it very scary and upsetting. But we're all too serious on here. I will lighten up and forget that it can kill people and that my mum almost died from it and has spent a lot of time in hospital and had 3 major dangerous brain operations and is permanently disabled because of them.

Sorry for not laughing. Yeah. But if this forum is going to turn into a place to mock people with disabilities, it's not somewhere that I want to be.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Theres funny and then there's pure bad taste, but you Callum obviously have NO sense of that... so I hope you die horribly of being stabbed through the eye...

oh and hannah, why no posting on Moylesworld after your oh-so spectacular debut? Couldn't hack it over there where they KNOW how to bitch?

and I'll probably be the one banned because I dared to speak against Jono's friend and his whore...

Well prehaps if you didn't put that at the end of everytime the "young contingent" speak out then you wouldn't, But personly by adding that on the end your just asking for it!

I can't actually see anything about epilepsy,

LOVE WILL TEAR US APART

Well prehaps if you didn't put that at the end of everytime the "young contingent" speak out then you wouldn't, But personly by adding that on the end your just asking for it!

and once again you're talking b*llocks...

Most of the what you call young contingent here make reasonable posts and can go 5 posts without posting something offensive, then claiming it's 'funny'. Frankly I don't care if you ARE Jono's friend, but it seems to be the reason you get away with everything that other people on most other forums would be banned for.

Callum: I do like you. You're like a weathercock. You aren't a sign-post. But you have occasional moments of sheer stupidity.

Hannahisntgreat: Nobody here likes you or your caustic sense of humour. We do have fun, we do tell jokes and we get into the spirit of things, but you, young lady, often go too far, and nobody here finds it funny (except Jono, but he has his reasons). I will never retract my words, because, to me, they sum you up just fine.

Jono now has decisions to make.

I can't actually see anything about epilepsy,

thats because it got edited... but was along the lines of "hahah this thread is not for the epileptic, lets take the **** outta them"

Funny how when WE take the **** outta Hannah back, WE'RE in the wrong:doubt:

I APOLOGISE... FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....

the way I see last night, Hannah started ranting at us for little/no reason. Seems some of the members here can't take their own medicine as my mirror post was intended as a joke... but yeah whatever.

*this will probably be edited and stifled by our Lord and Master Jono, but I have now said my piece and have no more to say.

I think you should reconsider things on here if you are going to get wound up by a few childish members every night. Private Messages aren't there to send abuse, nor are they tell to tell people you want them dead, or are they there to tell the admin they're a f**k wit. How is that making you look any maturer?

Christ, grow up, if someone makes a joke about epilepsy keep your cool and actually sensibly argue it out. I am not going to sensor out every post made on here just because it offends one or two people. You keep reminding me you're a long running member, but you're not showing it by your continuous arguments.

It's a forum, not the school playground. If you're going to continue to doubt the rules I lay down, then perhaps you should consider not visiting?