Unofficial Mills

What was your childhood phobia?

Jono

What were you scared of as a child?

Following the discussion today at college many were scared of santa, I revealed I wasn't, but I was scared of people on stilts... yes, you get a lot of them around...

What was your childhood phobia?

Don't really remember having any phobias as such when I was a kid, but apparently I was really funny with food. I'm told that I used to cry if you put any gravy or sauce on my food, and I used to eat bars of chocolate with a spoon so I wouldn't get melted chocolate on my hands! I'm such a freak! :-?

I was also scared of getting my hair cut, I didn't like it. I still don't, but I will have it done once I get home.

I used to be scared of dogs when I was really young, because I got chased by a dog which was bigger than me when I was about 3 years old, but I got over that. I still prefer cats though.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Stairs, I used to have bad dreams about them too. Also lifts, so it was a bit of a ground floor existence for a while. The Eiffel Tower helped me as I didn't want to miss out and not share the experience with my friends (I was on a school trip). There used to be access to the old tower of the ruined Coventry Cathedral, that was seriously scary with a spiral of stairs with just a sheer drop down a big hole in the middle and no rail to hold on to. Really scary stairs are the ones that are made of wrought iron so you can see down through them, or ones that have no handrail :shock:

UM is a nice place