Unofficial Mills

Scott back on breakfast

GeekTalk51

Scott and Chris are obvs still the fav with. Bosses esp as covering breakfast I was looking at the schedule from 2002 and today just to compare and Scott was covering breakfast for Sara cox that’s so good that he still covering now and proves he could do radio 2 breakfast cover

Nice to have Scott and Chris on breakfast, interesting they chose them rather than Vick and Jordan, I guess perhaps they answered the call sooner!

The on-air idents make it sound like they've not been away from breakfast as long as they have!

3 hours ago, Jono said:

Nice to have Scott and Chris on breakfast, interesting they chose them rather than Vick and Jordan, I guess perhaps they answered the call sooner!

The on-air idents make it sound like they've not been away from breakfast as long as they have!

You never quite see especially with BBC a drive presenter covering breakfast not really ever in commercial. I think Vick and Jordan may only ever cover Fridays. I think it’s because drive is quite a peak or big show in itself. They would be the favourites to take on breakfast tho

1 hour ago, BBCAaron said:

You never quite see especially with BBC a drive presenter covering breakfast not really ever in commercial. I think Vick and Jordan may only ever cover Fridays. I think it’s because drive is quite a peak or big show in itself. They would be the favourites to take on breakfast tho

Perhaps, but that's what Scott used to do on drivetime, and as you say they covered for Matt and Mollie on Friday breakfast days after their show launched.

1 hour ago, Jono said:

Perhaps, but that's what Scott used to do on drivetime, and as you say they covered for Matt and Mollie on Friday breakfast days after their show launched.

I think given contract Friday cover makes sense for Jordan and Vick to cover then. Fair point Scott covering for Chris Moyles when he did drive I think since I think he first started covering for Zoe and Sara on breakfast that’s probably felt Scott is safe hand to do breakfast. For any of the weekly daytime presenters I found Scott ended up doing the most cover did Chart few times when on Sunday and covered for Dan and Phil.