Unofficial Mills

Scott back on breakfast

GeekTalk51

I personally feel given there’s is a mid morning trio Scott and Chris come as a duo when do breakfast cover and afternoons and drive duo. Feel that one person cover would just be bit better I guess it maybe that either Vick or Katie may do solo afternoon or chart on Friday

It'll be interesting to see if they keep their features covering the breakfast show this week, as I assume they'll still be doing Yesterday's Quiz and 10 minute Takeover... Would they be doing their features alongside?

Shows how dynamic Scott is as a broadcaster. One week covering a mainstream daytime Radio 2 show (the most listened to show), a George Michael song countdown on NYD also on 2 and, albeit short notice... The Radio 1 breakfast show the following week.

It will be good to hear them back on breakfast again. I do miss them covering the show, although... I do enjoy Matt & Mollie covering the show nowadays. I wasn't so keen at first, but like their afternoon show.. they really fit the role well.

Also interestingly seems like it’s just going to Scott on Friday, I wonder if that’s anything to do with Chris not working on Fridays anymore or whether he’s already busy that day. Was it the start of the pandemic that they both covered the breakfast show properly (excluding Christmas etc)

On 1/3/2022 at 11:52 PM, Dan18F1 said:

Also interestingly seems like it’s just going to Scott on Friday, I wonder if that’s anything to do with Chris not working on Fridays anymore or whether he’s already busy that day. Was it the start of the pandemic that they both covered the breakfast show properly (excluding Christmas etc)

I think they covered it twice during the reduced COVID schedule. Before that.. their last proper 'official cover' was between Christmas and New Year 2018.