Unofficial Mills

Problem with Pay Pal seller

Jono

I recently brought something off of ebay, and paid with it with Pay Pal. It arrived, no problem and the money went.

But this morning I've been returned the money because they haven't upgraded their account to accept the credit card.

The seller hasn't been in touch with me yet, what should I do? :-?

I recently brought something off of ebay, and paid with it with Pay Pal. It arrived, no problem and the money went.

But this morning I've been returned the money because they haven't upgraded their account to accept the credit card.

The seller hasn't been in touch with me yet, what should I do? :-?

Honesty is probably the best policy, you dont really want to get negative ratings for a failing on their part. I would probably drop them an E-Mail and inform them the money has been returned for the reasons stated above.

I have bought and sold on ebay loads in the past and have never had any bother? I didn't realise you ahd to ahve a business account to take Credit Card Payments, thought they just took the money from whatever source you provided them with and passed the money to the seller minus their cut?

I don't have a business PayPal account that I am aware of and I got all my money no bother.

*distracted by Take That on the Radio, Cause I-I-I-I......*

glitzy.jpg

have they left you feedback already? if they have then just dont worry about it. if they realise and want the money back then pay them. its their fault, they should have waited for the money to clear before sending the item. if they havent upgraded their account its their problem not yours.

RRROOOAAARRR!!!!