Unofficial Mills

20th to 24th November 2006

Jono

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll probably want Radio 1 off air in the future for making people laugh at other peoples' expenses.

Still loving this song.

Why doesn't Steve Strange go to the Lil Chris xmas party :D Show he still loves him, offer him the invite

Its going crazy. One day i bet it will be classed as offensive to even say what your own belief is

Its already politically incorrect to say you are english, supposedly we are all british, that way any one who has some from another country is included, sod that, im ENGLISH!

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

They'll probably want Radio 1 off air in the future for making people laugh at other peoples' expenses.

Still loving this song.

Why doesn't Steve Strange go to the Lil Chris xmas party :D Show he still loves him, offer him the invite

Thats an excellent idea,Im sure he'll go for Scott.

I love this song,its really sweet.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Its already politically incorrect to say you are english, supposedly we are all british, that way any one who has some from another country is included, sod that, im ENGLISH!

Haha yes. I make an effort to check for 'English' when it says British on nationality

Haha yes. I make an effort to check for 'English' when it says British on nationality

During the world cup there was loads of stuff bout how we shouldnt have England flags put up everywhere, were not even allowed to support our own country.....

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

Grr it annoys me when my mum does things for Christmas without consulting me. I sound like a right Scrooge, but on her credit card bill she asked me to check I saw the mention of the newspaper company I write for. What's to bet that awful picture of me from the paper will be blown up for a poster or something. Now I'll have to act surprised at Christmas!

During the world cup there was loads of stuff bout how we shouldnt have England flags put up everywhere, were not even allowed to support our own country.....

i washed mine and i am planning to hang it up in my room.

people who have a problem with us liking our country are usually to weak to stop us.

on the grid.