Unofficial Mills

Life Hacks

abertom

Next schedule change I really think life hacks/surgery should be on At 8-10 or 9-11 with chillest after. Find a new hone for the Rock show as the nights are getting darker and it’s a show to be listened to getting ready for bed imo. Sunday 4pm could be a live best of Radio 1 but with different guest presenters on a rota or like a celeb magazine type show

I think with Friday it would make sense maybe (30mins Anthems 10:30-11:00) (15:30-16:00 Anthems that’s somehow related to chart songs) Best New Pop could be moved to 15:00-16:00. Think works having Lifehacks in daytime I wouldn’t want to see any show like that go back to evenings

I find that anyway Chart works better on a Friday and even in condensed format found since how streaming influences the chart data and amendments to the rules there’s often songs staying in top 10 or 20 for few months and with other stations doing chart shows on Sunday gives bit difference