Unofficial Mills

Wednesday 15th Nov: Celebrity Scissorhands Coverage

Jono

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to everyone for their support. It's been an amazing day.

I love how people like Michelle off of The Apprentice (she's quite hot) knew about the site and my name. And Sarah Cawood was like "Jono I'll tell you this" etc.

Newsbeat's Natalie Jamieson was there too.

One or two from Take That upstairs dottered abut. And Alex Zane prancing about, haha. Good to have a proper chat with Scott. And it was so bizarre seeing it all in real life and seeing all the celebrities. Sitting next to Steve Strange. Although it was just scary him actually touching my hair!

More tomorrow!

By the way Jembie. The screen caps are amazing! Don't know if you have any of Callum having his nails done. What a girl, haha. We had some strange looks when he was going on about his manicure on the train home.

The poor girl Steve cut tonight. Her hair was so bad and she was in tears. I'd wished her good luck and everything :D

Tomorrow, find out how the Celebrity Scissorhands crew got on when Scott and friends visit Stringfellows :D

no i have had my haircut recently anyway, all the blonde has gone and has been done by people i trust. i would like one mention by a radio 1 dj on air before i die though. yes even colin murray will do, jules jules or dave pearce would be suitable shows.

on the grid.