The Unofficial Mills Pub

James

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something off myspace for the 80s and early 90s kids. You might have heard variations but think this is a new one:

Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid.

It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it.

You're a 90's kid if:

You can finish this [ice ice _ _ _ _ ] :)

You remember watching:

-Doug

-Ren & Stimpy

-Pinky and the Brain

You just cant resist finishing this . . . "Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . ." *sings*

You remember:

-Dinosaurs,

-Boy Meets World,

-sabrina the teenage witch.

You remember when it was actually worth getting up early

on a Saturday to watch cartoons.

supermarket sweep.

You remember reading "Goosebumps"

You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school. :)

You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not

when everything was settled by:

-rock paper scissors.

-turn around, touch the ground...

-ip dip dog ****, ****ing *******, silly git...

when playing 'house' was a daily activity.

when we played Hide and go seek until our legs grew numb.

You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time.

You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together.

when daytime t.v was all learning stuff for kids, that your parents made you watch if you stayed off school.

You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.

You always wanted to send in a tape to You've been framed . . . but never taped anything funny.

You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 (not 3 its ****...just not the same without Macauly Culkin) . . . and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"

You remember watching:

-The Magic roundabout

-kipper the dog

You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.

You remember those Where's Wally books.

You remember eating those biscuit rings with icing on top.

You remember watching:

-the 1st Batman

-Aladdin

-Ninja Turtles

-3 Ninjas movies.

when starburst were called opalfruits.....

When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.

...and even the boys loved steps and spice girls.

You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.

You played and/or collected "Pogs" :)

You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.

. . . Furbies. :)

You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.

And Windows 95 was the best.

You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.

Michael Jordan was a king.

YIKES pencils and erasers.

You remember when the new Beanie Babies and Talking Elmo were always sold out.

Sega Megadrive with sonic

Carebears.

The old, old £20

oasis was the 'new' thing.

You collected all the Troll dolls

If you even know what an original walkman is.

You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.

You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"

You know the Macarena by heart. :)

"Talk to the hand" . . . enough said

You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"

My moms got curly hair and brushes her teeth...

I'm gonna get u dun!!!

You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace. (Or maybe Charlie Chalks here, ay?)

You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.

Before the MySpace frenzy . . .

Before the Internet & text messaging . . .

Before creatives & iPods . . .

Before emos and chavs. . .

Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX . . .

Before Spongebob . . .

When light up trainers were cool.

When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.

Caller ID was a new thing.

When we recorded stuff on VCRs.

You had slap braclets!

Way back.

Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.

Who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much!!!!!

wow i remember most of these things!!!! (born in 91)

I had the worst migraine ever last night after getting in a massive bust up with my brother (luckily my mum was on my side) so could be doing with a glass of wine. :D

i could do with a vodka like i asked cos me and mum had a huge fall out and we're not talking

Kitty <3

You just cant resist finishing this . . . "Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . ." *sings*

-ip dip dog ****, ****ing *******, silly git...

when daytime t.v was all learning stuff for kids, that your parents made you watch if you stayed off school.

You played and/or collected "Pogs" :)

You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.

. . . Furbies. :)

You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"

You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace. (Or maybe Charlie Chalks here, ay?)

When light up trainers were cool.

:D That cheered me right up.

Smoking is yucky :(,

I used to smoke around 20 a day for nearly 5yrs, I may aswell have just burnt a fist-full of fivers :(, not to mention the amount of tar and damage it can do to your lungs etc etc :P

perhaps this will stop you smoking?, here's a picture of your lung if you continue smoking....

smokerslung3.jpg

I've seen that before, but it hasn't done anything yet. I tried to stop at New Year, but it just didn't work. I'm allergic to the nicotine patches too. :( I'm an idiot really.

awwww Kelly, seriously, willpower is the best way to do it, I managed to completely stop without any patches. At the end of the day the money I have saved I have used to move out of my parents home and get a mortgage on a flat!. I definately couldnt afford to do both so one had to go.