Unofficial Mills

If Greg left the breakfast show tomorrow, who would take over?

R1Fan1

At the risk of inflaming this... @BBCAaron I think everyone on here likes and respects different points of view. But even the other day when you and I had a debate on the chat, another poster pointed out that you just HAD to have the last word...

I am very familiar as to how ASD can drive certain styles of writing and thought processes. But please take this in the kind spirit in which it is intended -  your posts can sometimes come across as antagonistic and harsh, and it may be worth re-reading and slowing down a bit before posting to think if there's a way to soften some of the wording.

I'm sure you're not really meaning to appear that way, and I very much respect you for standing up and debating when your views are often widely apart from some others (like me!). But remember we don't know the real Aaron, all we know is the words in your posts, so that's why this has all come up and gotten a bit awkward!

10 hours ago, Bluestraw said:

At the risk of inflaming this... @BBCAaron I think everyone on here likes and respects different points of view. But even the other day when you and I had a debate on the chat, another poster pointed out that you just HAD to have the last word...

I am very familiar as to how ASD can drive certain styles of writing and thought processes. But please take this in the kind spirit in which it is intended -  your posts can sometimes come across as antagonistic and harsh, and it may be worth re-reading and slowing down a bit before posting to think if there's a way to soften some of the wording.

I'm sure you're not really meaning to appear that way, and I very much respect you for standing up and debating when your views are often widely apart from some others (like me!). But remember we don't know the real Aaron, all we know is the words in your posts, so that's why this has all come up and gotten a bit awkward!

But I don’t mean it in a harsh, abrasive or antagonistic way. Sometimes I read that from others in the group.

12 hours ago, BBCAaron said:

But I don’t mean it in a harsh, abrasive or antagonistic way.

Exactly! I didn't imagine you did - just that the words come across that way sometimes and I'm certain that can be fixed...

Anyway I figure the fact we're on here means we all have a love of radio in common, so let's get back to chatting about that ?

19 hours ago, Bluestraw said:

Exactly! I didn't imagine you did - just that the words come across that way sometimes and I'm certain that can be fixed...

Anyway I figure the fact we're on here means we all have a love of radio in common, so let's get back to chatting about that ?

I mean it’s more that atleadt you know my intentions are good and like you share and express opinion and not something to fix. But definatley look forward to as I see myself as respecting other people in the group and community. I of course will engage in a light conversation as you will I expect reciprocate that. Yes look forward to chatting about something you and I are passionate about and Hope see this as being resolved and understanding that I don’t mean to write stuff as a tone that can seen to be disrespectful. Hope we can see this as water under the bridge

3 hours ago, BBCAaron said:

I mean it’s more that atleadt you know my intentions are good and like you share and express opinion and not something to fix. But definatley look forward to as I see myself as respecting other people in the group and community. I of course will engage in a light conversation as you will I expect reciprocate that. Yes look forward to chatting about something you and I are passionate about and Hope see this as being resolved and understanding that I don’t mean to write stuff as a tone that can seen to be disrespectful. Hope we can see this as water under the bridge

Yep all is good ?

On 6/18/2021 at 12:45 AM, Bluestraw said:

23 hours ago, Bluestraw said:

Yep all is good ?

Am Pleased to hear bluestraw ?