Unofficial Mills

The Football Season - 2005/06

Red

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he can manage to score more often then that would be good... Bids on 7 months :D

lol til his next goal? he is a big dissapointment to be honest. 2 goals in his whole Leeds career (compared to the 19 he scored at Bolton). Keven Blackwell's done well keeping faith with him for so long

take control

lol til his next goal? he is a big dissapointment to be honest. 2 goals in his whole Leeds career (compared to the 19 he scored at Bolton). Keven Blackwell's done well keeping faith with him for so long

Like Sven with David James then...

on the grid.

lol he had the odd good game though. time for a drop though now? Green, Robinson and maybe Scott Carson should be the goalie line-up

Agreed. Robinson made him look stupid in that freindly. Although England has good steady players in most positions (for the main team), they need to sort out a steady goalie...

on the grid.

lol he had the odd good game though. time for a drop though now? Green, Robinson and maybe Scott Carson should be the goalie line-up

No Scott Carson is an awful goalkeeper, I know he is still young and can still improve but he is terrible, he just flaps all the time.

"Just one more game, I promise"

right... im going to leave my views about football now,you guys probably got really annoyed at me for my rant about it lol but im a girl your guys and i understand now that guys kinda worship football and cant live without it!!

lol some of you guys know what i mean about my rant about it...although it got deleted when the whole forum crashed a few days ago....

ill let you carry on with your discussion about it though

em x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

right... im going to leave my views about football now,you guys probably got really annoyed at me for my rant about it lol but im a girl your guys and i understand now that guys kinda worship football and cant live without it!!

lol some of you guys know what i mean about my rant about it...although it got deleted when the whole forum crashed a few days ago....

ill let you carry on with your discussion about it though

em x

yeah thats why this thread is here so we can talk about football. the rest of the site is kept football free

take control

Sorry but after today's game Morientes, is a complet flop, he just doesn't have any passion or skill, and why was Cisse on the bench, our best striker on the bench,we need Owen back.

I was not impressed with Liverpools performance, no one on that pitch had passion apart from Alonso, Garcia, Hypia and Caragher (and Cisse when he came on)

Sort it out Liverpool !!!!!!!

morientes is good.

you cant affoer owen. even if u couls you wont buy him. you let him go for £8m then buy him back for £18m that would be an embarrasement

morientes was good, but he is not doing well @ Liverpool, maybe its just the premiership, but I dont care we need owen, but hey Cisse doing well 3-1 :razz:and Cisse got Man of The Match

johns1984]Well done to Liverpool tonight. Hasnt Owen said that he would like to go back to Liverpool?

Owen has said he wants to go to Liverpool, but Banitez (sp) says he doesnt want him, put Rick Parry (chief exeutive) says he wants him. Its very confusing, but we ned hi, owen and Cisse, what a partnership that would be.

Andy Cole's doing really well for Man City right now

Thats why he is in my dream team, as he done well last year for Fulham as well. I think it just shows what a negative affect Graeme Souncess has on players (when he was mangaer of blackburn, when cole played for him).

And now hes upset Jenas, Bellamy (who has moved).

Thats why he is in my dream team, as he done well last year for Fulham as well. I think it just shows what a negative affect Graeme Souncess has on players (when he was mangaer of blackburn, when cole played for him).

And now hes upset Jenas, Bellamy (who has moved).

yeah he's on rocky ground at Newcastle. I was suprised to see him there the morning after Bolton beat them

take control