Unofficial Mills

Who's your favourite weekend presenter?

Jono

Radio 1 really is in a good place in my opinion. Both weekdays and weekends are very strong. It was a shame when Dev & Alice left, but moving Matt & Mollie back to afternoons has worked wonders. I don't listen all that often but, listened to Adele today and she's perfect for that timeslot. Charlie Hedges is a good broadcaster and was a good choice for DA's, it's not the same without Mistajam.

I do quite like what I here now and then off Matt and Molie are a good duo and glad they did promote him from when it was just the Matt Edmondson Show on weekend mornings tho normally these days end up listening to mix of podcasts and own playlists

I do wish that Matt and Mollie and Jordan North has podcasts of their shows seems odd that seven years ago most of the presenters Matt, Zane, Huw, Greg, Scott, Edith, Nick had podcasts of their shows but not doing the same for the podcast boom. I think would be good if at least did an ICYMi podcast like the thing they did on the IPlayer