Unofficial Mills

Scott - isn't he gay?

Add

Yeah we all love Scott Mills and Scott, when you read this next....some of us love you more than the others ever could (wink) :-)

If it wasn't for Scott and the other one on at 5pm, I would have gone insane by now. The job I am in certainly warrants listening to some decent radio (for a change) afterwards!

So what does everyone do? Give us an outline of everyone on this forum....I am on another one and they are all horrible so I hope you guys are real nice

We're a crazy bunch but really really lovely!:P

Im Ema and im the crazy girl who talks too much,mostly about rubbish I also do a bit of reviewing and am here for most of the shows. But everyone loves me really :-p

Jono is the site admin and owner and is the reason why we are all here today,he's a lovely guy very devoted to Scott and this site aswell.

DC(although I call him downcount to annoy him)is the sound clip guy he provides all of the clips and montages and makesure that they are on the available to users within 24 hours of the show.

Demonhorse,John,Funkyseaweed,Geezer,Linda,MVP,JJ,SSF,Helen,Kelly and everyone else who are on here are also lovely people,most are on the forum from 4-7pm and comment on the your views thread.

Finally the lovely Scott and Laura are also registered on the site,and they read the forum.

Et voila,presto!:P

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Well, I'm Kelly. I'm 15 and I live in Randalstown, Ballymena. I'm originally from Sheffield and I started listening just over a year ago now. I joined in March and I can't tear myself away!

We're all lovely on this site. There are a few goits now and then, but they're normally banned before they can do any real damage!

Oh, and be nice to Jono. He's the boss and he has the Big Bad Banning Stick! :grin:

I'm one of only 2 members from the States! Yes, everyone is from the UK and we feel left out that we dont go to pubs and have "flatmates" and "fancy" people....kidding. I'm kidding!

I listen to Radio 1 on the internet. And I love Scott to pieces. If he wasnt gay I'd probably ask him to marry me.

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

Thanks for the mini-introductions.

You all seem nice enough (except for the few scary ones) and I am glad that Scott and the others do look on here

(Hi Scott (smiling lots and lots).....and Laura (ah bless her).......and the others!!)

So looking around the forum you all talk about...well everything...which is great so I look forward to chatting more (on the few occasions I get chance to log on) :-)