Unofficial Mills

Vick Hope promotion?

Fourcandles

23 hours ago, Fourcandles said:

I could see Vick Hope getting Clara's spot soon, putting her on breakfast seems a very high profile decision

Maybe a straight swap, could see Clara on life hacks

If Vick was on mids which I can see happening, then it'd be great to get some more regular mental health features

I could see Vick Hope getting Clara's spot soon, putting her on breakfast seems a very high profile decision

I'd certainly say Vick would be best fit for mid mornings, should Clara either leave, or move to elsewhere in the schedule. I've said previously. I personally think Aled made all the big changes he needed in September and December to shape up Radio 1 for the next couple of years.

I think Vicks a possibility but would like to see maybe her and Katie would be good mid mornings for a double bit of chat and not just tracking a playlist which mid morning often does

Yes I think vick hope will get a bigger show soon otherwise what was the Point in her leaving captal breakfast just to be on one day a week

I think with Vick Hope they also making good use of her with the new podcast she’s presenting for sounds I would like to see Katie joining her on a promotion I do feel that the daytime within year or so would need to refresh style and format of shows