Unofficial Mills

Lady Leshurr on 1Xtra

Jono

She was due to start 1Xtra this Saturday, but the BBC says other commitments mean she's now not starting until March 27th.

She's obviously since appeared on Dancing On Ice (almost kicked out), I wonder if that's interfered with the plans.

As much as I really like her, she always seems to be on TV shows, I wonder how much time she’ll actually be doing her show. It’s not a great start anyway if she’s starting it 2 months later than she was originally supposed to be. 

(Oh and btw Jono, I think she actually survived the skate off in Dancing on Ice last night) 

6 hours ago, Dan18F1 said:

(Oh and btw Jono, I think she actually survived the skate off in Dancing on Ice last night) 

Oh yes, you're right. Shows how much I pay attention to that show...

6 hours ago, Dan18F1 said:

As much as I really like her, she always seems to be on TV shows, I wonder how much time she’ll actually be doing her show. It’s not a great start anyway if she’s starting it 2 months later than she was originally supposed to be. 

Yes, she seems a good signing for 1Xtra, but you don't want her to become Kelly Osborne and the Radio 1 Surgery where she was off more than she was on...

• 1 month later...