Unofficial Mills

Podcast search - Mega-Lolz.

dwb84

Hi, hope that someone can help me to locate a particular episode of the podcast. 
I can’t remember when it was broadcast but I do remember the details. 
the episode was called Mega-Lolz. Both Chris & Beccy were present. The episode involved then called places of business that had rude name (The Polished Knob, Winking Willys). The mega-lolz came a little later after the playing off Stinging Bell by Biffy Clyro & all of them are unable to continue. Any help in finding this hilarious episode would be awesome.
msny thanks. 
LYB.  

1 hour ago, dwb84 said:

Hi, hope that someone can help me to locate a particular episode of the podcast. 
I can’t remember when it was broadcast but I do remember the details. 
the episode was called Mega-Lolz. Both Chris & Beccy were present. The episode involved then called places of business that had rude name (The Polished Knob, Winking Willys). The mega-lolz came a little later after the playing off Stinging Bell by Biffy Clyro & all of them are unable to continue. Any help in finding this hilarious episode would be awesome.
msny thanks. 
LYB.  

Not meaning this in a mean way but did you look at the Unofficial Mills podcast archive? Think it's the September 7th one here: https://unofficialmills.co.uk/download/september-2012-scott-mills-daily-podcasts/